The Meaning of ‘Caring’ (and safety)
Our drivers are fully qualified and vetted (including CRB). They are chosen on the basis of experience, skill and customer service motivation and are regularly reviewed to ensure compliance with our standards. Our drivers have special wheelchair training and are educated in supporting passengers who need special assistance.
Our vehicles are regularly serviced and systematically checked.
You can help...
- Always carry a mobile phone and keep our number to hand.
- Make sure it is the correct vehicle which is clearly showing a ‘Caring Mobility Services’ sign or carrying our card.
- Make sure the vehicle has a round yellow disc overlaid with a white diamond in both front and rear windscreens.
- Ensure the driver knows your name and destination before you get in.
- Never, ever get into a car that you think might be a cab if you have not booked it.